[Wien] global energy parameter

stargmoon stargmoon at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 23:32:55 CEST 2003

Dear WIEN2k users,

For my calculated system, the Fermi energy of the self-consistent solution is smaller than my global energy parameter. And there are no ghost bands. It seems that I don't understand what the global energy parameter does mean, because for each orbital 'l' there is a corresponding energy parameter El. Why do we need an extra global energy parameter? Am I right? And whether the wrong energy parameters are both sufficient and necessary for the ghost bands?

Best,

Stargmoon