[Wien] Re:[Wien] Re: [Wien]

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Wed Aug 20 14:53:27 CEST 2003

	> I modified the lapw1para files.
	'>debug' is changed from 0 to 3.
	>When I run 'x lapw -p' after above modification in lapw1para,
	>I got following message on the screen.

	It seems the right things happen, apart from the LOPW crash.  The 'cat' complaint is a little weird - finding a non-zero error-file (lapw1_1.error), he wants to add it to lapw1.error, but can't seem to cat it?

	>Also, I used lapw1_1.def instead of lapw1.def for direct submission as follows.

	%mpirun -np 4 -machinefile m /home/wien2k/WIEN2k_03_3/lapw1_mpi
	lapw1_1.def
	 Using            4  processors, My ID =            0
	 Using            4  processors, My ID =            2
	 Using            4  processors, My ID =            1
	 Using            4  processors, My ID =            3
	FORTRAN STOP LOPW - Error
	FORTRAN STOP LOPW - Error
	FORTRAN STOP LOPW - Error
	FORTRAN STOP LOPW - Error

	>Same errors "LOPW  - Error" appeared as the case for lapw1.def.

	Makes sense, the differences between lapw1.def and lapw1_1.def are not really relevant here.

	>Do you have any suggestions to do at the next step?

	 No, I'm sorry...

	good luck

	Kevin.