[Wien] Electron density plot

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Aug 25 11:16:21 CEST 2003

>         I have struggled for bulk Ni3Al electron density plotting for half a month, but unfortunately compared with the references PRB 59(891)1999 or PRB 52(14421)1995, my figure is quite different from that.I don't think what I have done is wrong. I wonder Maybe is there a bug in our wien code?

I guess you realized that they have used a plotting program with contourlines
starting at very small values, but then increasing them by sqrt(2).

Contourplots can look quite different when different lines or linear scales
are used!

Please send a plot (with description to what Figure it should correspond and
which contourvalues you have used) to my private email.

Regards