[Wien] ELNES: q orientation

Bertoni Giovanni giovanni at cemes.fr
Mon Dec 1 21:28:12 CET 2003

Dear users,
could someone explain me how to set an orientation of q in ELNES program
(case.innes) ?
let's q = k0 - k'
if I take option N, I integrate on the full solid angle, isn't it (all
q) ?
so I need F or H.
is k' oriented along z' of the observer ?
so if I put 2*thetaBragg=0  k0 is parrallel to k' and parallel to q?
how can I orient q (or k0 if it is parallel in the case) ?

the Euler angles of the observer are respect to the x, y, z, cartesian
axes?
or respect to the vector of the bravais matrix defined in tab 4.4 of pag
39 of the manual
(treating the case.struct file)
Please tell me. I am a little bit confusing....
Thank you.
giovanni