[Wien] Error in generating a k-mesh

Bagher Ahmadi bagher_193 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 14 19:42:15 CET 2003

Dear Professor Balaha

I have been using wien2k in many cases without any error, but the last time in the stage of generating the number of k-point I have a problem. It does not generate and gives this massage: “segmentation fault” I did run the TiC example, but it gives the same massage and the program does not proceed the rest of Initialization. I wonder, may I ask what dos mean this massage, and how debugs it.

Best Wishes

Bagher