[Wien] DOS-Question -Fe

Sherif Yehia wien542002 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 16 12:15:23 CET 2003

Dear Profs. Cottenier & Mazet

   Thanks to both of you for your answers.This was
very kind.
   If I understand correctly I should get for L=3 (Sm
f-orbit) Dos for the
   SmCo5 crystal with position 13 in SmCo5.int for
this SmCo5.qtlup

SmCo5                                    s-o calc. M||
 0.00  0.00  1.00

 LATTICE CONST.= 16.3721  9.4524  7.4909   FERMI
ENERGY=   0.72684
  875 < NMAT <  918   SPIN=2   NAT=  4      SO 0
 JATOM  1  MULT= 1  ISPLIT= 8
tot,0,1,PX,PY,PZ,2,DZ2,DX2Y2,DXY,DXZ,DYZ,3
 JATOM  2  MULT= 2  ISPLIT= 8
tot,0,1,PX,PY,PZ,2,DZ2,DX2Y2,DXY,DXZ,DYZ,3
 JATOM  3  MULT= 2  ISPLIT= 8
tot,0,1,PX,PY,PZ,2,DZ2,DX2Y2,DXY,DXZ,DYZ,3
 JATOM  4  MULT= 1  ISPLIT= 8
tot,0,1,PX,PY,PZ,2,DZ2,DX2Y2,DXY,DXZ,DYZ,3

 Thanks very much for help

 Sherif Yehia
--- Stefaan Cottenier