[Wien] DOS-Question -Fe

thomas.mazet mazet at lcsm.uhp-nancy.fr
Tue Dec 16 14:23:02 CET 2003

Dear Sherif,

 It seems you wan to plot up- (or down-) DOS after calculations including
spin-orbit interaction. Since this coupling mix up- and down-spin states,
the DOS may have a limited meaning.
Other Wien users can correct me if I'm wrong.
If I remember well it has been discussed a few weeks ago in the Wien-list.

Thomas