[Wien] FSM calculations

Jailton Almeida Jailton.Almeida at fysik.uu.se
Wed Dec 17 10:56:49 CET 2003

Hello Wien users,

I have done fixed spin moment (FSM) calculation for a case with six
atoms without vacancy and I got
reasonable results. Now I have tried with vacancy and I could not reach
the convergence
for such moment. The initialization was ok, then I run the scf cycle
(runfsm_lapw -i 30 -m 2.0)
and after 30 iterations without any error messages I got  MMTOT around
4. I have also increased
the number of iterations (50) and the result is similar, MMTOT around 4.

 Does anyone kwon what I should do?

Best regards,

Jailton

*   Jailton Almeida                   *                                      *
*   Condensed Matter Theory Group     *           Phone: +46(0)18-471 35 32  *
*   Department of Physics             *           Fax:   +46(0)18- 51 17 84  *
*   Box 530, Uppsala University       *   Email: Jailton.Almeida at fysik.uu.se *
*   SE-751 21 Uppsala, Sweden         *        http://www.fysik4.fysik.uu.se *