[Wien] x nn (bug?)

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Dec 23 10:40:58 CET 2003

Hi,
Thank you very much for your mail. Yes indeed, I increased  "dstmax" in nn.f,
in order to get even for supercells with large vacuum proper nn results.
However, this causes the error you reported. One needs to increase also the
number of unitcells when calculating nn distances.

You can fix the problem by changing the triple-loop
          DO 180 I1=-4,4
          DO 180 I2=-4,4
          DO 180 I3=-4,4
          DO 180 I1=-5,5