[Wien] linux distribution

Sergio L. Palacios sergio at pinon.ccu.uniovi.es
Tue Jul 1 10:54:33 CEST 2003

Dear Wien users,

I am an absolute beginner with Wien2K_03.

I have installed Linux RedHat 9.0 but I have read (at Intel.com) that it
presents problems with the ifc compiler and the libraries.

Can somebody tell me a Linux distribution working fine ?

By the way, unfortunately this is not my only problem. But first of all I
must be sure that it is not the operative system the origin of the problem.

Regards,

Dr. Sergio L. Palacios
Profesor Titular de Física Aplicada (Associate Professor of Applied Physics)
Departamento de Física (Department of Physics)
Facultad de Ciencias (College of Science)
Universidad de Oviedo (University of Oviedo)
Avda. Calvo Sotelo s/n
C.P. 33007. Oviedo
España (Spain)
Teléfono (Phone): 34 + 98 5 10 28 48