[Wien] calculation on neutral or charged defect

Yushan Wang wys at UDel.Edu
Sun Jul 6 18:15:30 CEST 2003

Dear users,
please help me to decide what is the background charge for the following
example: Nd doped TiO2 ( anatase), here the Nd substitutes for the Ti
atom, and the Nd's electron structure is 4s2 4p4 4d10 4f4 5s2 sp6 6s2, and
Ti and O's electron structure are 3s2 3p6 3d2 4s2, and  1s2 2s2 2p4,
respectively.

thanks

yushan