[Wien] Klist for tetragonal structure

Jutta Rogal rogal at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Mon Jul 7 15:24:44 CEST 2003

Dear Reza Maria,
I have done a band structur calculation for the tetragonal PdO-bulk.
 I've attached the *.klist, which I used for that.  Hopefully this might
help you.
Best regards
Jutta Rogal

Maria Reza wrote:

> Dear wien user;
> I'm a novice wien user. I have to draw the band structure for some
> materials with diffrent crystall structure. It was succesful for the
> cubic and hexagonal ones and comparable to those I done with LMTO
> method. However, for tetragonal structure, I didn't found a klist file
> that contain the high symetry points, I tries to prepare one manualy,
> but the result was very diffrent from my previous work. I expect that
> the error come from a bad klist file...
> if any one has already succefully obtain band structure for tetragonal
> structure, please can you share your klist file to help me saving time
> and energy!
>
> Thanks
>
> Dr. Reza Maria

Jutta Rogal                                     phone: 49-30-8413 4807
Fritz-Haber-Institut der                        rogal at fhi-berlin.mpg.de
Max-Planck-Gesellschaft,
Abteilung Theorie
Faradayweg 4-6