[Wien] How p-DOS calculated?

whoming whoming at sohu.com
Tue Jul 8 04:05:32 CEST 2003

Dear Kevin and USERS,
         The idea in WIEN2K calculating p-DOS is firstly in Lapw2 giving
out  the percent of each orbital and then in TETRA outputting all the p-DOS.
Am I right? But I am still puzzled by the problem that in which subroutine it dose
the integration of  <d | vector>? Here |d> is the local d-orbital and |vector> is the
wave-funtion in case.vector file. Need this integration to be done for getting the
contribution of each local orbital?Any other way to do so?
         Thank you!
Yours,
whoming