[Wien] It's being hached?

Kevin Jorissen kevin.jorissen at ua.ac.be
Thu Jul 10 12:37:23 CEST 2003

Hello Li Yonghua,

you'd better find someone to set up your system correctly before you start
doing calculations.  There must be some system administrator or so who can
help you.
If you are being hacked, you may have to reconfigure *everything*, but let's
not make that assumption yet - there's probably a less fantastic explanation
for your problems.

Kevin.
EMAT
Unversity of Antwerp