[Wien] f90 compiler

Pio Bättig baettigp at gmx.net
Wed Jul 16 13:32:25 CEST 2003

Dear Dr. M. Abu-Jafar

On the page
http://www.intel.com/software/products/global/eval.htm
you click on the link 'non commercial or unsupported version'
of Intel Fortran for Linux
http://www.intel.com/software/products/compilers/flin/noncom.htm
You then click on continue and will have to take a survey and to
register and then you will get a license by email.
The download instructions you get either in that email
too or you can download it directly.

I hope it will work.

Best Regards

Pio Bättig