[Wien] system- or usererror?

Peter Blaha pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Jul 19 12:17:48 CEST 2003

Most likely a user error.

TiC should converge within 6-7 iterations.

Was this the first  "run_lapw", or some continuation step ?

Do not forget to "save_lapw" (or at least  rm *.broyd*) after an scf
calculation (and befor you start a new one with modified input
parameters).
The *.broyd* files contain the charge history of an scf cycle, and with
different input (RKMAX, lattice parameters,...) one must remove this
"history", otherwise the scf cycle diverges.