[Wien] Installation of Intel(R) Fortran Compiler,version 7.1

Mohammed Abujafar mabujafar at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 15:26:28 CEST 2003

Dear Wien users,
Hi,
I have downloaded the Intel(R) Fortran
Compiler,version 7.1 .I am trying to install the
compiler on my Pentium III with Redhat8.0 sitting on
it.When I put ./install,I
got a message saying : RPM shows no Intel packages as
installed.It is also showing the following question:
Which of the following would you like to install?
I chose answer # 1:Intel(R) fortran Compiler for
32-bit applicatios,version 7.1 ...... .
After choosing answer #1 I got the following question
What rpm install options would you like?
I don't know how to answer this question.
Thank you very much in advance.
Dr. M. Abu-Jafar
Associate Prof. of Physics
Head of Physics Deprtment