[Wien] Address Errors?

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at fys.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Jul 29 14:51:30 CEST 2003

> Nice idea, I really did not think about that. Sadly enough, when using
those
> executables I get a segfault instead of an address error at the same
> occasion, when running "x lapw5".

Looks like twice the same message, but formulated in different words
(probably due to the difference ifc <-> pgf, the precompiled executables
were made with pgf). There are many messages on segmentation faults in the
digests, just dig them up (most often you have to increase your stacksize
and datasize values).

> For what architecture are those precompled binaries? If they are for a
> Pentium-IV, no wonder they crash on my Pentium-III.

They have worked at many places on PIII, PIV and Athlon.

Stefaan