[Wien] Compile with PGF90 on RedHat 9.0--"subprogram too large to compile at this optimization level"

Matthew.Carey at hgst.com Matthew.Carey at hgst.com
Wed Jul 30 22:32:23 CEST 2003

Hello,

thanks a lot for the tip--it helped a lot.  I tried to just recompile
lapw2, and it seems to work so far.  If I can get away with as much being
compiled with the fasted optimization, I will try it.

Matt
_________________________________
Matthew J Carey, Research Staff Member
Hitachi Global Storage Technologies