[Wien] about "GETARG: argument index (2) out of range"

赵 志坚 zzj_fd at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 19 08:42:43 CEST 2003

 Dear wienuser:
      I have a question puzzling me, that is when I run "x lstart" during
the "init_lapw" program, I select the defaults just like the following:
 jzhao at node0:/work/jzhao/wien_mag/ni> x lsart
                    SELECT XCPOT:
  recommended: 13: GGA (Perdew-Burke-Ernzerhof 96)
                5: LSDA
               14: GGA (Perdew-Wang 91)
13
  SELECT ENERGY to separate core and valence states:
  recommended: -6.0 Ry (check how much core charge leaks out of MT-sphere)
-6.0
but, I got a unexpected information:

GETARG: argument index (2) out of range

I used another value,such as -2.0,-10.0,it still appeared. I skipped it,
but but it still came up.
So, I want to know what does it means and whether it is dangerous,then how
to avoid it?
Thank you very much!
J.Zhao
19/6/2003