[Wien] crashing during the optimizing structure

Torsten Andersen Torsten.Andersen at Fysik.UU.se
Fri Jun 20 14:36:05 CEST 2003

Depends on what kind of "crash". Usually, it would crash for the low end
of the volume range when RMT's overlap. In that case you need to
decrease RMT of the atoms before you can continue.

Best regards,
Torsten.