[Wien] about electron transfer

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Tue Nov 4 13:43:42 CET 2003

Some possibilities :
* draw charge density maps and difference density maps
* do Bader analysis
* look at the charges in the MT
Eg. in PRB67 075102 you'll find these three methods used and compared (APW calculations of Cu2O).

As there is no unambiguous definition of charge transfer, different methods will yield different quantitative values.  But you can hope to discover trends.

Kevin.