[Wien] precision problem

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Wed Nov 5 10:02:41 CET 2003

Dear stargmoon,

I am not sure what your problem is, but I would say that if symmetry and
  sgroup does not complain and sgroup does not reduce the unit cell, it
is safe to ignore this error. I have sometimes gotten it when I
calculate thin films, and nn wants two atoms to be equal although they
by symmetry are not.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.