[Wien] problem with output file of lstart (fwd)

Natalia Perkins Natalia.Perkins at lnf.infn.it
Thu Nov 6 17:02:19 CET 2003

Dear All!
 Thank you very much for the help, I think the problem was with R0. I have
increased it because in  that  Warnings it was suggested to increase it.
Now I put R0=0.00005 for all atoms
and got neither Warning no strange outputst. (may be in warning should be
written to decrease R0 ?)
I check that the case.inst file (I have always created it with StructGen)
was correct (I saved a previous one and compare it with newly created). So
I guess I can say that the problem was in R0.
Once again, thank you all.
Natasha.