[Wien] Re: [Wien] What are the crystal structure and the positions of atoms of ¦Â-FeSi2?

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Fri Nov 7 15:10:38 CET 2003

Dear whoeveryouare!

This is a task for your librarian. We can not waste our time finding
such basic information for you. This mailing list is for problems with
using the Wien2k code, not a free information service on things you know
where to find.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen                     TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University, and