[Wien] construction supercell

Ercan Ucgun ercanucgun at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 10 12:19:00 CET 2003

Dear Kevin;
You are saying that the lattice constant will be changed with 'x' parameter
and that there are simple empirical laws giving a linear relation. Would you
give me more information about these laws for example where can i find them.
Also we have some experimental lattice constants for some concentrations. Is
it possible to use this experimental ones in wien2k calculations and then
try to find lowest enegy. Thanks in advance. Thank you Cottenier also.

Yrd. Doc. Dr. Ercan UCGUN
Dumlupinar Universitesi
Fen Edebiyat Fakultesi
Fizik Bolumu