[Wien] lapw1c ERROR

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Mon Nov 10 16:54:56 CET 2003

Hi Sorin,
I've been trying to use an opteron, too, recently.  I also had cases where I could compile lapw1, but got this sort of error upon execution.
In my case, it turned out something was wrong with the compilation after all, some library was missing or so ... I don't remember exactly which one.
Which libraries are you using?

Kevin.