[Wien] goto libraries

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Tue Nov 18 10:21:28 CET 2003

There's not much to it, at least not in my case :
 I took my favourite flavour on the web site, put it in a folder that is accessible for all machines, and added the path to this folder in an environment variable :
setenv LD_LIBRARY_PATH /data/home/jorissen/libs   (in .cshrc)
Then, of course, this path also has to be added to the Makefiles of lapw1 and lapw2.
That's all.

Kevin.