[Wien] about DX parameter for the radial mesh

Andrzej Koleżyński kolezyn at uci.agh.edu.pl
Wed Nov 19 13:24:57 CET 2003

Hi,

As far as I remember, the distance between gridpoints DX is defined as

DX = [log(RMT) - log(R0) ] / (NPT-1)

following your naming convention.
So for n = NPT you will have r = RMT. First point in grid is equal to R0,
last to RMT.

Please Prof. Blaha, correct me if I am wrong...

Best regards

    Andrzej Kolezynski
    AGH University of Science and Technology
    Faculty of Materials Science and Ceramics
    Al. Mickiewicza 30, 30059 Krakow
    Poland
    Phone:  +48 12 617 40 43
    Fax:      +48 12 633 1593