[Wien] problem with TiO2 2x1x1 supercell with one N doping

xn22 at drexel.edu xn22 at drexel.edu
Thu Nov 20 17:50:24 CET 2003

Peter,

Thanks. I definitely used case1c/2c on my computer. But it still
crashed at lapw1 with WIEN97 on my computer. Could you finish the
SCF with the struct file I sent to you by using GGA(pw91) with RKmax=8.0
and the rest use default value in WIEN. I just need total energy for
one N inside 2x1x1 supercell. I need it deadly and would appreciate you
very much if you can run SCF on your computer and send the SCF or total
energy to me. Thanks a lots.

Best regards.

Xiliang