[Wien] x symmetry problem

Mr C.A. Bridges cbridges at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Nov 21 12:30:26 CET 2003

Sorry, there is one more issue I would like to clarify if possible. On
the WIEN2k faq page (http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/faq/monoclinic.html),
the faq for monoclinic lattices says that the monoclinic angle must be
changed to near 90 degrees in order to run through symmetry.
 Would it be possible to suggest a good working value for all cases?
e.g. 90.01 or 90.1 deg?

Thank you,
Craig