[Wien] using of Wien functions such as x spectra or elnes spectra

Emmanuel Betranhandy betranha at icmcb.u-bordeaux.fr
Fri Nov 21 14:48:41 CET 2003

I entered the coordinates of an hypothetical phase which was already
minimized. Then, I initialized the calculation with RMT correction, and let
a SFC cycle run: no bugs or problems in those calculations. In order to
complete the study, I had tried to calculate some properties : the
absorption and emission X spectra. After calculating the partial charge (x
lapw2 -c -qtl) and look at the *.inxs file, I ran the spectra calculation
with "Wien in a box" : the INITXSPEC and the TETRA programs are,
respectively "done" and "LEGAL END(ded)". But, the next step TXSPEC returned
TXSPEC - Error and "> stop error txspec xspec.def".
I do not understand where is the mistake ... Is anybody can help me ?
Thank you very much