[Wien] problem with TiO2 2x1x1 supercell with one N doping

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Fri Nov 21 14:49:44 CET 2003

Hey, maybe he can send it to me, and I'll put it in a paper that I'll send to you to publish ;-)

I do have some serious advice to you : *please* do yourself a favour, and upgrade to wien2k.  The software has gone through a lot of changes since wien97, and it will be very hard to get support for wien97 issues.  Wien2k has more facilities, it's faster, it has a better interface, and you'll be able to get help when you run into problems (now you may experience problems that were actually fixed three years ago ...).

best regards,

Kevin.