[Wien] about a warning at case.SCF

george bush originw2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 21 16:57:02 CET 2003

many thanks for Pro. Blaha, actually before I received
your valuable email, I have tried tyhe Gauss mode. it
is really OK. anyway, thanks a lot. but another
question: when I set R*K = 24, I found the Gmax should
be no more than 25,why?
another question why use only 1 k point to calculate
the total energy.

RUBBI

--- Peter Blaha <pblaha at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at>