[Wien] mixer problem

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Mon Nov 24 12:51:00 CET 2003

did this happen in the first iteration?
I suspect (from personal experience) that you ran wien2k_03 on a calculation that had been done with wien2k_02.  Since the format of case.scf has changed, mixer can't read the scf-file anymore.
In my experience, this was easily remedied by editing the scf file and changing its format :
sed -e "s/ITE:/ITE /g" case.scf > temp
mv temp case.scf
will work.  This was overlooked in the 100atomfix because usually you save_lapw a calculation after you have finished (say in wien2k_02) and you start with a new scf-file when you use the calculation again (eg. in wien2k_03).

Kevin.