[Wien] File case.cf_d_eg_t2g

jan kunes kunes at yammer.ucdavis.edu
Wed Nov 26 10:18:34 CET 2003

Dear Leonardo,

you are right that row 3 (for example) gives d_xy orbital. Strictly
speaking it is i*xy (with proper normalization) and that's why the
coefficients are real. The phase has no physical significance, i.e. you
can multiply any row by arbitrary exp(it) and the results (partial DOS)
will be the same.

Regards
Jan Kunes