[Wien] band strucuture for spin polarized case with spin-orbital coupling

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Fri Nov 28 11:11:20 CET 2003

Dear Stargmoon,

you can do that by modifying the source code of spaghetti, but you will
have to define what you mean by majority- and minority spin (e.g., 80%
or 90% of the modulus of the wavefunction has spin-up or spin-dn
character) - I do not think it is a well-defined quantity, though,
although it may make some sense in the understanding of the band
structure with spin-orbit interaction.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.