[Wien] Fermi-error

buero at luitz.at buero at luitz.at
Tue Oct 7 20:58:00 CEST 2003

On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Jorissen Kevin wrote:

> Apart from that, how could someone analyze your problems with so
> little information?

> 'Press the magical "solve my problem" button in the w2web browser and
> wait patiently ...'

Kevin,

I told you not to tell anyone about the existence of this magical button!
If now everyone knows, they will soon find out about the
auto_genenerate_PRB function as well!

Best,
  Joachim  >8-)
              |\
           ~~~~

(  luitz.at - Interfacing Art, Science and Technology       )
(  Büro für Informationstechnologie                         \
 ) und Technisches Büro für Technische Chemie                )
(  Dipl.-Ing. Joachim Luitz KEG         Tel: 022  31 61254  (
 ) Wohlmuthgasse 18                          0676 31 61254   )
(  A-3003 Gablitz                       Fax: 022  31 67443  (
 \ http://www.luitz.at                      buero at luitz.at   )