[Wien] optic and APW+lo

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Fri Oct 17 16:09:46 CEST 2003

This should be true for all systems that uses "local orbitals", whether
they are with or without spin-orbit coupling, as only LAPW lo's are
implemented.

Whether you have to run the SCF cycle again depends on how well your
calculation is converged... if it is converged, it should not make a
difference. If it is not converged, it will make a difference...

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.

--
Dr. Torsten Andersen                     TA-web: http://deep.at/myspace/
AG Hübner, Department of Physics, Kaiserslautern University, and