[Wien] Question on SRC_kram

whoming whoming at sohu.com
Mon Oct 20 10:14:41 CEST 2003

Dear Torsten Andersen and others,

         Thank you very much for you kind reply!
         Would you please tell me more details on the broadening approach
used in WIEN2K_03?
         In fact I am still puzzled by the results I got from my calculation. If you try
run "x kram" with the first line in case.inkram like "  0.01    Gamma: broadening
of interband spectrum"  and  "  0.00    Gamma: broadening of interband spectrum" ,
the case.sigmakup in the two cases will have exchanged Real and Imaginary part
of optical conductivity.
        Would you all please have a test on this and give me some hints on it?
        Thank you and best wishes!

Yours,
Whoming