[Wien] Optimize.job

Ye Zhu zhuy6 at univmail.cis.mcmaster.ca
Thu Oct 23 19:27:53 CEST 2003

Dear wien users,

There is a funny problem with wien2k in my computer (Mandrake 9.0).
When I run optimize.job with volume change -10,-5,0,5,10, the program
will end after the first run is finished, so that I can only get the
case_vol_-10.scf file every time. I have to delete -10 from
optimize.job and run it again to get case_vol_-5.scf file, and repeat
the procedures to get the next one. It is strange because I can run it
quite well in another computer with different operating system. And
there is no any error message so that I don't have any glue why the
program doesn't go to the next run. I wonder if it can be caused by the
problem of complier. Does anyone have some suggestions with this
problem? Thanks a lot.