[Wien] supercell minimisation

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Thu Oct 23 17:16:35 CEST 2003

Hi Michael,

I think there's no problem in keeping some atoms fixed and letting others move.  For larger systems, it can be the only way to get things to converge.
In fact, it would be great if we could reduce the number of free parameters even further, e.g., by letting only the distance between layers relax, etc.

Kevin.