[Wien] What is wrong with the DOS of TiO2 ?

panzhijun2002 at sjtu.edu.cn panzhijun2002 at sjtu.edu.cn
Thu Oct 30 09:11:11 CET 2003

Hi,everyone:
   When I perform the calculation of DOS for TiO2 provided in the USER GUIDE FOR WIEN2K in page 138,error appears.The error shows as following:

    \'FERMI\' - number of k-points inconsistent when reading kgen
    \'FERMI\' - check IN1 and KGEN files!

The error information listed above emerges in the file of lapw2.error.How can I solve this problem?Please help me.I am looking forward on your responses.Thank you very much.