[Wien] How to continue SCF after the process is killed?

翠玉 耿 cygeng77 at yahoo.com.cn
Fri Oct 31 01:42:57 CET 2003

Dear all:

It has taken me half a month for a large system SCF calculation in wien2k (run_lapw ¨Cec 0.0001 ¨Ci 50 &). All went well until somebody killed my process by accident. My question is how can I restart the SCF right where it stopped? Is this possible? It stopped in the thirtieth iteration when lapw1 is running, maybe I just do the following command can solve the problem: run_lapw ¨Cec 0.0001 ¨Ci 50 ¨Cs lapw1 &. What do you think about, should I do this after save_lapw or deleting all the error files? Please tell me step by step. Thanks in advance.

Regards

http://mail.yahoo.com