[Wien] spin-orbit coupling!!

zufengxia at sohu.com zufengxia at sohu.com
Mon Sep 1 08:12:27 CEST 2003

Dear Wien users,
   I am calculating an ferromagnetic system with spin-orbit coupling, the magnetic moments of the cell attribute to the heavy element, however I am not sure the direction of the magnetic moments about the material. It seems that I learned that the default direction of magnetic moment in Wien2k is along 001,
How can I set the magnetic moments direction , in addition, which parameters will be modified in input files ?
Would you please give me some suggestions?

 Thank you so much

 best regards

http://goto.sohu.com/goto.php3?code=libo-gz096mailzhujiao 球迷:英超正版球衣免费等你拿!