[Wien] case.struct

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Mon Sep 1 10:30:57 CEST 2003

I don't know about any website or database containing wien-formatted struct-files.
However, if you know space group and positions ... well, that's all there is to know, right?
If you play around a little with the structgen, you should be able to work it out.
As for mini, we could think of many uses for it, but I don't think it was meant as an alternative to structgen.  You optimize positions when you don't know them - not when you don't know how to INPUT them.

I would, by the way, recommend to sort out your problems with the TiC before going to nonlinear susceptibility in the epsilon phase of Ga-something.

Kevin.