[Wien] Rhombohederal Structure-Boron

Neerja neerja at ipr.res.in
Fri Sep 12 17:41:06 CEST 2003

		!!!!!!IMPORTANT!!!!!!
Our Problem is that, we want to find cold pressure and bulk modulus for
differnet crystal structures..

Dear All,
I did all calculations for boron (rhomohederal structure).
Step I instgen_lapw, II: init_lapw III: run_lapw

after this, we get vol of unit cell (V) and energy (E) in Rydberg.

we can calculate Pressure by a general formula P = -dE/DV

and after doing calcuation for pressure for two and three sets of volume,
we are trying to find bulk mudulus manully by using this relation
K = V*(dP/dV)

In cae of Boron, we are getting a value 12 times from actual value of bulk
modulus.
Kindly suggest us, in what step, we are going wrong ????

Sincerely yours
Neerja

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Neerja