[Wien] (no subject)

Neerja neerja at ipr.res.in
Wed Sep 17 21:08:06 CEST 2003

Dear Sir,
When we run init_lapw. so after checking for space group, which struct
file, code suggest, it gives information only for space group 65.

Now I got some suggestions for the calculations of Pressure and bulk
modulus. I will try this and will post you, if I will get any pther
probem.
Regards
Neerja

Message: 39