[Wien] I/O-Error in dstart

Torsten Andersen thor at physik.uni-kl.de
Mon Sep 22 11:11:04 CEST 2003

Then you may try to compile dstart with no optimization (-O0) on that
machine. Since if it works on a PC, it is probably a problem with the
executable of dstart (or maybe lstart - are the other output files from
lstart ok?). Are you using the same distribution of Wien2k as on the PC
(100 atom fix)?

Alternatively, you may initialize on the PC and then transfer the
initialized case to the big machine.

Best regards,
Torsten Andersen.