[Wien] error in runafm_lapw with Pratt

Jorissen Kevin Kevin.Jorissen at ua.ac.be
Mon Sep 22 13:41:05 CEST 2003

Hello Michelle,

Always fix the first error first ...
I looked at it for just a second, line 362 of SRC_clmcopy/clmcopy.f is
            READ(MARGN,710) JATOM
            710  FORMAT(4x,i2)

It seems (look at the lines around this one) that the first line of the
case.scf2up is read into the character-variable MARGN.  Then, as this
line should contain an atom number, the integer JATOM is read from it as
the fifth and sixth position.

My guess :
Since atom numbers are now being treated differently in the
100-atom-notation (they need three positions), this read statement is
probably not good anymore.
Check the scf2up-file, and see what is needed (probably the
format-statement 710 should read (3x,i3) or (4x,i3) or something like
that); change it in clmcopy.f, recompile, see whether it works now, and
let us know ...

Our experiences suggest that more problems may appear.  Let's hope they
are all so non-essential as the last two ones ...

Kevin.